Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fractured Glass 2: More color and yet more color (Still in Step 3)

While all five nanoscapes' creative steps are equal, they are not equal in the time that each takes to complete.  Step 3, the color adding step, usually takes the bulk of the time.  Lucky for me, adding colors and making new colors with Daniel Smith Prima Teks (mesmerizing minerals) and Daniel Smith Luminescent (magical colors made with titanium bits), are among my favorite things to do in life.
 



The patterns in Fractured Glass 2 come to life with the addition of more color.




Two things happen at this point:  People urge me to leave some white triangles, and I begin to think that I am almost finished.

For the first, I politely decline.  For the second,  I have done this long enough to know that "almost finished" is a delusion.

There is a lot more work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment