|Gold & Brown Jungle Cat|
Art Crawl Hours:Friday October 4 (6 to 10 pm)
Saturday October 5 (noon to 8 pm)
Sunday October 6 (noon to 5 pm)
Lowertown Lofts Apartments are a short stroll from the Saint Paul Farmers' Market. If you are a late market shopper, you can drop right in on Saturday and Sunday.
|Ax-Man Gizmo 10th Gear|
Juried in to Tieton 10x10x10 Show
Small Friends from HyperspaceCome and see the Small Friends from Hyperspace that I have made with TerraSkin, a tree-free paper that I found at Wet Paint in Saint Paul. TerraSkin is made from 76% calcium carbonate, and paint puddles and dries instead of being absorbed as with traditional watercolor paper. One look at the dried puddles and it was clear that Hyperspace had come to Saint Paul.
The Hyperspace friends include a large flock of Hummingbirds, a few Hippos, a Safe, Skein, Sore, String or Team of Ducks (those are the collective nouns for ducks in the air, which I believe should include Hyperspace), and more.
Other new work:
|Color Block #1|
- Some (not all) of the Ax-Man Gizmo paintings are on blank note cards;
- A parliament of watercolor and Lost Cave Painting of Saint Paul owls ("parliament" is the collective noun for owls);
- A new family of cats whose Prime Directive is to say "Who me?" when found to have made mischief;
- Cats celebrating Halloween;
- New excavations from The Lost Cave Paintings of Saint Paul;
- New abstract cards (Color Block #1);
- Autographed copies of Meet the LLLamas at a special Art Crawl price;
- and lots, lots more!
And favorites, too!
Lost Cave Paintings of Saint Paul
and original nanoscapes.
See you at the Art Crawl!! I will be painting!
If you miss the Art Crawl, drop by The Art Shoppe at Midtown Global Market to see more of my work.